Aw 119 Koala
The AW119Kx is the fast, light single engine helicopter, with the largest cabin in its class.
Operators benefit from high productivity, excellent flying qualities, high controllability and manoeuvrability, robustness and high inherent safety.
Derived from the globally successful AW109 with the addition of a skid-type landing gear, the AW119Kx retains features typical of light twin-engine helicopters such as system redundancy.
- Accommodation for up to 8 people
- Stylish interior design
- Separate large baggage compartment, in addition to main cabin stowage
- Cockpit can be isolated from the cabin, allowing pilots to focus on mission objective
- Long range capability thanks to high fuel capacity (up to 870 l)
- State-of-the-art Garmin G1000HTM glass cockpit
60 Min Flight Fee is 2000 Euro.
Please click to see 15 Min Tour Prices…